Tuesday, October 23, 2007

2.0 day 2

ugh. that didn't work out at all. Went to bed around 23:30 last night and woke up at 7am. No way is that anywhere near polyphasic. I need to take a look at my diet and water intake and try to readjust to get on a schedule i can manage.

I think one of the things that burned me out last time was the shear volume of work I did and it seemed like I wasn't doing anything fun for a week or two. I don't imagine I do much more fun when I have no sleep schedule, but sleeping is a nice release to the work of every day. Just time that you don't have to think or do, just relax and be. Maybe some more yoga, some more cooking, some new guitar strings, and some playlist mixing will be on-tap for my next round. As for timing, I'm still trying to prepare myself for this. Maybe tonight? Waking up before 7am is particularly rough, and staying up til 3am isn't my cup of tea either.

Ok well, at this point, I think I have enough mindless organization work to keep me busy tomorrow morning, so I'll shoot for 6am and down about 3 bottles of water tonight to try to wake me up tomorrow morning. Oh and I'll try to read some more of the Three Musketeers. If you haven't read it, go pick up a copy (by Alexandre Dumas) or let me know and I'll give you mine when I'm done. It's a great read and it goes quickly. Before you know it, you're sucked in and see things from D'Aragnan's POV. Lots of fighting, drinking, bravery, womanizing, etc.

Ok sleep time, my head hurts. Maybe after I get some dental work tomorrow and start drinking more water I'll feel better. I've got 2-3 cuts on the inside of my mouth that aren't healing well and I think they developed due to the stress of the past couple weeks. Got to find a way to control that.

No comments: