Sunday, October 14, 2007

Night 6

I snapped this gem at the NC state fair earlier today. I've seen these shirts before, but never in groups. Looks like the kid on the left has been chowin' down on a few too many Jesus Peanut Butter Cups....

I ended up caving in and laying down for a nap at 21:45. Planned on 30 minutes, but I was in my girlfriend's bed and ended up just sleeping until 2:00am. Whoops. My sleep schedule is officially fucked. I've now been up for an hour and a half since then and I'm debating how I should get back onto Everyman. I had a promising run there for a couple days. I think the drinking last night really did me in, not to mention my Thursday night reboot. I still don't feel all that well, so I think I'll probably pass out soon and then tomorrow start napping properly again.

Ok I'm tired and I hurt. I don't know why, maybe it was sleeping on the floor last night. Blah.

No comments: