Monday, October 22, 2007

Back To It!!! Everyman 2.0

Ok so after a couple weeks of tough work and sleep schedule, along with a near-meltdown this past weekend, I think I'm ready for more polyphasic fun. My workload at this point is dictating how much I sleep. I would love to get more, and I thought long and hard about just going back to normal sleeping and cutting some stuff out of my life to make me a more sane individual.

Then I thought about how much I COULD be getting done. That sold me. I'm such a pushover sometimes. Whenever someone suggests something to me that could be really awesome, I tend to be overly optimistic and try to jump right in. Maybe that's a bit of a flaw. meh.

So most importantly, the next however many days will track my crazed second attempt at the everyman sleep cycle.

Salut to shoeboxed.com for driving me to this! We better be very successful, become millionaires, eat at fancy restaurants all the time, own yachts, make really shitty speeches that get broadcast on YouTube only to be pulled days later because your company has that much pull and you suck, etc. etc. etc. This is the life of a successful social-networking website CEO. This is the startup lifestyle. Maybe I'll get that too! um, yeah.

Loopiness is not setting in, that probably just was not that funny. boo. Ok work time! will take nap number one of tonight will be served up in about half-an-hour or so.

Cheers!

No comments: