Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Day 2

I felt quite groggy when I woke up today (10:00) -- I think too much sleep. By noon I was craving a nap. I need to do some research on it, but I think I've heard of this phenomenon before and it makes sense -- when you get too much sleep all you want to do is sleep more. Got to break the habit/addiction!

I took a nap from 15:30-16:00 and woke up feeling GREAT! Maybe it was the nap, maybe it was because I woke up in my girlfriend's room next to the A/C (mine has no A/C and it's soooooo hot right now...) :-D. I haven't seen her in a couple days because of fall break, so I was WIDE awake at the end of my nap!

Next nap set for 8:30! I really need to get into a steady schedule of naps so i'm not just counting ahead 4.5 hours each time I write to plan the next one...

No comments: