Friday, October 12, 2007

Day 5

Julian, this next nap will be dedicated to you. The last one I took was on the floor about 8 feet to your left since you took the backroom sleep location and people were on the futon. You should really think about trying to nap for 30 minutes at a time!

I'm trying to pull it back together. After a poor night of sleeping pattern (slept 7.5 hours... ugh) I'm trying hard to get back on track. But this weekend doesn't look too promising. I took a 16:15-16:40 nap and woke up feeling non-hazy (very niice!!).

However, tonight I have my girlfriend's semiformal to go to... this will involve dinner, pregame, and dancing/party somewhere. Drinking does not mix well w/ polyphasic sleeping and neither do long commitments that don't fit nap schedules. So, I think I will be using some help from a Thai energy drink (M-150) to skip my evening nap tonight. I'll probably also be really bad and break schedule tonight again.

TOMORROW IS THE STATE FAIR!

I Feel kinda bad, because last week we agreed that WeeklyMeeting.DevTeam will be Saturdays at 14:00, but I had already promised my girlfriend that I would go with and her friends. And it will be great. I'll just get caught back up tomorrow night upon returning. I'm looking forward to trying fried coke, a 2006 Texas State Fair shiner. And I want to see some pigs and tractor pulls. Damn, I guess I have lived in NC for 20 years now...

Ok for the tekkies, Tee just sent me a *sweet* link to a great web development site. Maybe I'll devote some of my extra time gained with Everyman to reading this like a bible. Oh, Tee also managed to coin a new term last night:

Implusion:
using a true statement to incorrectly support a false statement. An Impluder, one who impludes, is always characterized by a general sense of douchebaggery.

And that's the word of the week! So long from Shoeboxed.com!

No comments: